Due to our growth, 2Stallions is seeking a Performance (SEO/SEM) Manager to join our Singapore office.
Are you looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the most dynamic digital marketing companies in the region? Think you possess the temperament to work in a team that throws convention out the window and makes its own? We are looking for creative, intelligent and motivated Performance (SEO/SEM) Manager who is inspired to think out of the box and change the world for the better.
We have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking, teamwork and results. We are an emerging new age company based in Singapore, India, Indonesia & Philippines, and we’re raring to sink our teeth into the challenges coming our way. Come help build a company that revolutionizes the way consumer brands connect with audiences on a massive scale. We work with Fortune 500 companies and stock listed companies from all over the world such as CNN.
Build your career by helping businesses grow through digital marketing.
We are looking for a Performance (SEO/SEM) Manager for our Singapore office. Your primary focus will be the development, implementation and reporting for multi-channel paid and organic, internal and client campaigns. You will be working along-side a growing SEO/SEM team and be accountable for their overall performance. You must be strong in performance metrics, driving MQL’s and TOFU, with attribution to marketing generated pipeline.
Our ideal candidate is tenacious and a go-getter focused on helping businesses succeed, with a deep interest in what they are doing. We want whomever we hire to be able to learn, lead and mentor the existing and new, incoming team members.
- Manage dashboards and reporting to track ROI & KPI’s by channel for all SEM & SEO activities in-house and for clients
- Create, own and improve SOPs for SEO, SEM and other advertising activities
- Attribution of SEO, SEM and other advertising activities to lead generation and pipeline influence/contribution
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Provide SEO expert guidance to content publishing (blog/social media) team
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Work with teams to develop and optimize copy, landing pages, images and videos for SEO and SEM – across voice, mobile and desktop search
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization; utilize data to inform solution naming, descriptions, brand messaging
- Research and analyze competitor SERP, keywords, and advertising links
- Provide research for pitching of SEO/SEM proposals for potential clients
- Mentor and manage SEO/SEM team to improve productivity and efficiency and be involved in its growth
- Content writing and graphic design experience a plus