Due to our growth, 2Stallions is seeking a Business Development Executive to join our Singapore office.
Are you looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the most dynamic digital marketing companies in the region? Think you possess the temperament to work in a team that throws convention out the window and makes its own? We are looking for creative, intelligent and motivated Business Development Executive who is inspired to think out of the box and change the world for the better.
We have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking, teamwork and results. We are an emerging new age company based in Singapore, Indonesia & Philippines, and we’re raring to sink our teeth into the challenges coming our way. Come help build a company that revolutionizes the way consumer brands connect with audiences on a massive scale. We work with Fortune 500 companies and stock listed companies from all over the world such as CNN.
Build your career in sales by helping businesses grow through digital marketing.
We’ re looking to hire a Business Development Executive to find & sell to new customers and manage their accounts for the long term. Our ideal candidate has experience in sales, is tenacious and a go-getter focused on helping businesses succeed. A deep interest or background in digital marketing/IT would be a major plus. At 2Stallions, we’re about the long term. We want whomever we hire to grow towards a Sales Manager and mentor new, incoming Sales Executives after them.
- Initiate and drive overall sales strategy to develop new business in SG
- Locate and build out accounts in your set target market through use of various data sources
- Generate new business through outbound prospecting efforts as well as following up on marketing generated leads
- Initiate, plan, execute verticals to focus on in SG
- Obtain additional prospect company information via websites/LinkedIn and other methods
- Work with Marketing Director and Sales Director in specific territories to help build pipeline and develop your sales skills
- Entering / maintaining accurate information in Infusionsoft CRM / Marketing & Sales Automation
- Able to handle marketing automation for prospects/leads up to actual clients
- Maintain visibility into your activities through proper reporting and work in a team environment to help improve the company’s overall success in sales
- Motivation, Drive and self starting attitude
- Be driven to meet and exceed your weekly and monthly KPIs