Looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the most dynamic digital marketing companies in the region? Think you possess the temperament to work in a team that throws convention out the window and makes its own?
As a frontend developer, you are still required to be familiar with backend web languages, especially PHP, and should be comfortable developing on frameworks such as Laravel and/or CodeIgniter as well as developing themes for WordPress. Our team develops mostly on the LAMP stack.
You should be comfortable working in a team, be proficient in English and be able to take requirements and turn them into design and turn those designs into frontend code using HTML, AJAX & CSS that you can integrate with the backend. You should not be afraid to ask questions when in doubt.
You are passionate about design and programming. You should enjoy developing web systems, and you have a great desire to learn and keep yourself abreast with the latest technologies.
We deliver complete strategic creative digital solutions for world’s leading brands, creating user-centric, multi-channel campaigns and content from startups to MNCs. Our services include web development, UX, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Marketing Automation, CRO strategy, insights, PR, creative, design, retouching, editing and post-production.
- Use your web development expertise to help our Clients to build frontend for mobile and web services that are beautiful and easy to use
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Collaborate closely with designers, the Lead Developer and other developers to create websites and products that clients will love
- Have a “whatever-it-takes” attitude towards meeting company goals and team goals
- Maintain and enhance websites on WordPress and Magento
- Create perfectly rendered email templates (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo etc.)
- Create and maintain software documentation