- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver effective results
- Successfully manage client workflow and achieve on time delivery of projects and reports
- Expanding experience to encompass all points in the life cycle of a website: new site development, early / low-hanging fruit, mature SEO campaigns, and transitioning to new version of a site
- Able to effectively identify site issues and opportunities, and communicate and prioritize how to address them
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience with SEO, preferably with more than one client at once
Some Practice of advanced SEO theory and applied techniques (web ranking, link analysis, data analytics, etc)
- Proven knowledge of HTML/CSS, basic server functions, and the definitions and SEO implications of advanced website techniques (AJAX, Flash, HTML 5)
- Proven knowledge of website technologies such as platforms and CMSes preferred
- Familiarity with SEO reporting platforms such as Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- High performance have a possibility to work in HQ Singapore
- Fluent in written & spoken English
What’s in it for you?
With significant investment behind 2Stallions we are looking at rapidly scaling across all areas of the business as we approach 2018. This is a great time for 2Stallions and a fantastic time to join the team.
There’s a genuine opportunity here for you to come in and make a big difference and in return you’ll be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package. You’ll be working at the heart of our tight-knit and talented digital marketing team which in itself offers a huge opportunity to learn and grow your skills and knowledge of wider digital; plus 2Stallions is a company that rewards talent and ambition – you’ll enjoy the benefit of a significant investment in your ongoing learning and development.